Generate, regenerate and auto-generate unique SEO keywords for products, categories, information and manufacturers
- You can generate or regenerate absolutely unique SEO keywords for products, categories, information and manufacturers (for all items or separate).
- You can generate SEO keywords only for items that not have SEO keyword (existing SEO keywords will not be changed).
- You can generate SEO keywords for all items (existing SEO keywords will be regenerated and replaced).
- When you add or edit a product, category, information or manufacturer, and leave empty field "SEO Keyword", the SEO keyword will be automatically generated and inserted or updated.
- You can verify duplicated SEO keywords for all items.
SEO Keyword is generated from name or title of product, categorie, information or manufacturer (takes name or title for the default front store language if more than one language is installed).
Name or title is processed to obtain a clean SEO Keyword for a frendly url.
Support cyrillic, greek, arabic, persian and many more characters.
All these characters will be converted into correspondent latin characters.
For uniqueness, the SEO keyword is checked on all items (products, categories, information and manufacturers).
For duplicate SEO keyword is adding at the end a number that increments (example: product-1, or product-2, , or product-3 ...).
Store front LIVE DEMO
Admin LIVE DEMO
Go to: Extensions > Auto generate unique SEO keywords
- Unzip and upload the contents of the "upload" folder to the root directory of your OpenCart installation, preserving directory structure. (No files are overwritten)
- You need vQmod installed (if you don't have vQmod installed, click here).
- Enable "Access Permission" and "Modify Permission" to User groups: In Admin page go to System > Users > User Groups: Edit user group that you want (usually "Top Administrator"), check the box "tool/uniqueseokeywords" to "Access Permission" and "Modify Permission", Press Save button. (see more help for Opencart User Groups ...)
Before use is recommended to make a backup first.
This extension is tested on default installation of OpenCart.